Psychopharmacology Update: State-of-the-Art
Save the Date! ASCP’s Fall 2015 Meeting is scheduled for October 3-4 at the Grand Hyatt, New York, Grand Central Station.
Click here to register. Click here to view the agenda. Click here for information about CME credit.
Titles and Speakers
- Pregnancy and Psychotropic Medication: The New US FDA Labeling System and What Clinicians Need to Know - Marlene Freeman, M.D.
- Evaluating and Managing Side Effects of Psychiatric Medications - Joseph Goldberg, M.D.
- Management of Depression in Children and Adolescents - Karen Wagner, M.D.
- Management of Late Life Depression and Predictors to Tailor Treatment – Craig Nelson, M.D.
- Driving Down Suicidal Behavior by Driving Down Suicidal Ideation—Pharmacological Strategies - Maria Oquendo, M.D.
- The Challenges Posed by Complementary and Alternative Medicine to the Clinician: Examples from Omega-3 Fatty Acid and Massage Research – Mark Rapaport, M.D.
- The Treatment of First Episode Psychosis: Lessons Learned from the NIMH RAISE Initiative - John Kane, M.D.
- Current Advances in the Understanding and Treatment of PTSD – Naomi Simon, M.D.
- Targeted Modulation of Depression Circuits Using Deep Brain Stimulation: Progress, Pitfalls, Possibilities - Helen Mayberg, M.D.
- Contemplating about the Cognitive Domain in Major Depressive Disorder: Conceptual and Treatment Implications - Roger Mclntyre, M.D.
- Relapse Prevention Versus Recurrence Prevention in Bipolar Disorder: Is the Distinction Important? - Frederick Goodwin, M.D.
- New Pharmacological Approaches to Treatment Resistant Depression - Maurizio Fava, M.D.