Thank you for attending the
Psychopharmacology Update: State-of-the-Art 2016
October 29-30, 2016
Grand Hyatt New York
To complete the meeting evaluation and submit your education hours, please
Topics and Presenters Include:
- Smoking Cessation in those with Psychiatric Illness, Eden Evins, M.D.
- Everything you Wanted to know about Long-acting Injectable Antipsychotics but didn’t know what to Ask, Leslie Citrome, M.D.
- Integration of Psychotherapy and Psychopharmacology for Bipolar Disorder, Holly Swartz, M.D.
- Medical Marijuana, Rajiv Tandon, M.D.
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder – Where did it come From, Where is it Going, and how Should it be Treated, Gabrielle Carlson, M.D.
- Epidemiology/Effectiveness/Health Services Research, Bradley Gaynes, M.D.
- Treating Comorbid Presentations of Bipolar Disorder, Joseph Goldberg, M.D.
- Glutamatergic and Opiate Systems in Depression, Sanjay Mathew, M.D.
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Katharine Phillips, M.D.
- What Clinicians Should know about Metabolic Dysregulation in Mood and Psychotic Disorders, Christoph Correll, M.D.
- Perinatal Mood Disorders, Marlene Freeman, M.D.
- Treatment of Depression with Comorbid Anxiety, Michael Thase, M.D.
The American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology takes responsibility for the content, quality, and scientific integrity of this CME Activity. In 2016, the Society designates this live meeting for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Each physician should claim only those hours of credit that (s) he actually spent in the educational activity.