Psychopharmacology Update: State-of-the-Art
Thank you for attending the 2015 Fall Update Meeting in New York. Please complete the evaluation form in order to receive CME Credit.
The deadline for completing the evaluation and credit hours is November 4, 2015.
Click here to complete the evaluation and submit your education hours.
Click here to view the agenda. Click here for information about CME credit.
Titles and Speakers
- Pregnancy and Psychotropic Medication: The New US FDA Labeling System and What Clinicians Need to Know - Marlene Freeman, M.D.
- Evaluating and Managing Side Effects of Psychiatric Medications - Joseph Goldberg, M.D.
- Management of Depression in Children and Adolescents - Karen Wagner, M.D.
- Management of Late Life Depression and Predictors to Tailor Treatment – Craig Nelson, M.D.
- Driving Down Suicidal Behavior by Driving Down Suicidal Ideation—Pharmacological Strategies - Maria Oquendo, M.D.
- The Challenges Posed by Complementary and Alternative Medicine to the Clinician: Examples from Omega-3 Fatty Acid and Massage Research – Mark Rapaport, M.D.
- The Treatment of First Episode Psychosis: Lessons Learned from the NIMH RAISE Initiative - John Kane, M.D.
- Current Advances in the Understanding and Treatment of PTSD – Naomi Simon, M.D.
- Targeted Modulation of Depression Circuits Using Deep Brain Stimulation: Progress, Pitfalls, Possibilities - Helen Mayberg, M.D.
- Contemplating about the Cognitive Domain in Major Depressive Disorder: Conceptual and Treatment Implications - Roger Mclntyre, M.D.
- Relapse Prevention Versus Recurrence Prevention in Bipolar Disorder: Is the Distinction Important? - Frederick Goodwin, M.D.
- New Pharmacological Approaches to Treatment Resistant Depression - Maurizio Fava, M.D.