ASCP Psychopharmacology: State-of-the Art 2016 program, regarded as one of the best clinical update meetings in the field, is a full two day program designed to provide state-of-the-art education on new developments in psychopharmacology for psychiatrists and other professionals already knowledgeable about the pharmacologic treatment of psychiatric disorders.
ASCP’s 2016 meeting will be held at the University of California, San Diego, March 19-20. Click here to register for the information-packed, two-day meeting.
For special housing rates, please reserve a room at the Sheraton La Jolla Hotel, by clicking here or calling 800-345-3535 and reference the ASCP Meeting.
The American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology takes responsibility for the content, quality, and scientific integrity of this CME Activity.
In 2016, the Society designates this live meeting for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Each physician should claim only those hours of credit that (s)he actually spent in the educational activity. To learn more about the CME credit, click here.
Topics and Speakers:
Please click here for a complete agenda.
- Child Psychopharmacology – Karen Wagner, M.D.
- Brain Stimulation and Depression Circuitry – Andy Leuchter, M.D.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine – Mark Rapaport, M.D.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder – Sanjaya Saxena, M.D.
- Psychosis – Steve Marder, M.D.
- Side Effects of Psychotropic Medications – Joseph Goldberg, M.D.
- PTSD – Tom Neylan, M.D.
- Women’s Health – Vivien Burt, M.D.
- Treatment Resistant Depression – Madhukar Trivedi, M.D.
- Bipolar Disorder – Frederick Goodwin, M.D.
- Geriatric Psychiatry, Late Life Depression – Craig Nelson, M.D.
- Psychopharmacology of Suicide – Jan Fawcett, M.D.