ASCP members benefit from membership in a number of ways.
Reduced registration to our meetings:
- The spring Clinical Trials Workshop — training for new investigators on clinical trial research. CME Available.
- The Psychopharmacology: State-of-the-Art — a world class update on psychopharmacology, held twice a year in New York City and San Diego. CME Available.
- ASCP Annual Meeting (formerly known as NCDEU) — sponsored by ASCP, NCDEU has been one of the definitive meetings in psychopharmacology for more than 50 years. CME available.
Reduced prices on other ASCP products and activities:
- The Model Curricula in Psychopharmacology (for teaching residents, students, and primary care physicians).
- A complimentary online subscription to the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- A discounted subscription to Biological Therapies in Psychiatry newsletter.
- Access to the member web site with information, audio and slides from the Spring/Fall Meeting, and more.
- An opportunity to serve on ASCP Committees and Work Groups, which are working to improve the practice of psychopharmacology.
- An opportunity to interact with leaders in the field.
If you are a physician in any specialty, or are a doctoral level scientist involved in active clinical psychopharmacological investigation, we hope that you’ll join the Society. Dues are $100 per year for Full Membership (FREE for residents in any medical specialty), and $85 per year for Associate Membership. We have lots of plans for the future which we think you will enjoy and benefit from professionally. Look through this web site to learn more about us. Contact our office if you have questions about the Society.