In conjunction with our mission to advance the science and practice of clinical psychopharmacology through education and research, ASCP is committed to the support and promotion of clinical trials. We encourage practitioners and patients to investigate and participate in clinical trials when available and appropriate. To list a clinical trial on the website, please submit information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical Trials from the NIMH (March 6, 2015)
- NCT01797575 N-Acetyl Cysteine and Aspirin as an Adjunctive Treatment for Bipolar Disorder (SMRI-Bipolar)
- NCT01568307 Major Depressive Disorder-Understanding the Link Between the Brain and the Heart
- NCT02120729 Decision Support IT System for Psychiatric Hospitalization
- NCT02046369 Pediatric Bipolar Study (Illuminate)
- NCT01714310 Characterization and Sequential Pharmacotherapy of Severe Mood Dysregulation