Although ASCP does not endorse any of the sites listed, we hope that these links will serve as a useful starting point for your information search.
Information on Mental Health and Illness
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Patient information on children and adolescents
- Healthy Minds: Patient information from the American Psychiatric Association
Information on Medications
- Medication links for patients from Northern County Psychiatric Associates
- National Library of Medicine Medline for Patients (an agency of the Federal Government)
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperacttivity Disorder (CHAAD): Information on ADD/ADHD
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA): Patient and family assistance
- International Foundation for Research and Education on Depression (iFred): Information on depression
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI): Patient and family assistance
- Mental Health America (formerly the National Mental Health Association): Patient assistance and information
ASCP takes no responsibility for the content of other web sites.